- Mr. Vivek Chandramohan and Mr. Manjunath Dammalli – Secured 2nd place for the award of Best Poster abstract titled “Comparative modulating effect of Embelin and Sulfasalazine against NF-KB: in silico and in vivo studies” at International Conference on Structural and Functional Genomics (ICSAFG 2013) organized by SASTRA university, India.
Mr. Vivek Chandramohan – Secured 3rd place for the award of Best Poster abstract titled “Identification and evaluation of potential lead compound for Parkinson’s disease by insilico and proteomics approach” at The 13th Annual MCBIOS (MidSouth Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Society) Conference – March 3-5, 2016 organized by Memphis University, Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (USA). Awarded 100 $
- Mr. Vivek Chandramohan – Received 2nd Prize (Poster) in Medicinal chemistry category during APTICON-16 held at Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Manual, 14th to 16th Oct 2016.
- Mr. Vivek Chandramohan – Secured Best Poster award at National Conference on Recent Advances in Industrial Engineering and Applied Chemistry (NCRAIEC 2016) organized by Department of Chemistry and department of industrial engineering and management, Sri Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Tumkur karnataka. 20 – 21 october 2016.
- Mr. Prasanna – Received BRONZE MEDEL in officers training academy, Kamptee, Nagpur, Maharastra, for holding First position in Pre-commission course of National Cadet Corps in Non-DC category.
- Mr. Prasanna – Given Lieutenant Rank of National Cadet Corps after completing PRCN course by Indian Army.
- Mr. Prasanna – Received Chief Minister Commendation card in 2013 for showing excellence in NCC by Government of Karnataka
- Dr. Mousumi Das – Received VIWA 2017 Award for YOUNG WOMEN IN SCIENCE (SC/YWS/ Microbiology / AAP-I) dated 19.01.2017.
- Dr. Mousumi Das – HARGOBIND KHORANA BEST YOUNG SCIENTIST AWARD 2015 for Microbiology, received from BOSE SCIENCE SOCIETY, Tamilnadu , (15.10.2015)
- Dr. Mousumi Das – Received First Prize for best presenter in National conference ASTEG and BIoLim BioSolutions (P) Ltd conducted One day Regional conference on the theme “ Implementing Research For Future India” being held at Chennai on 21st Feb, 2015
- Dr. Mousumi Das – Received a prestigious fellowship Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowship for Doctoral Studies while pursuing Ph.D in Microbiology (2009-2011)
- Dr. Mousumi Das – 3 Gold Medals in M.Sc. Microbiology (2006) for securing Highest marks in Medical Microbiology and stood 2nd in Dept of Microbiology, Gulbarga University, Gulbarga, Karnataka in 2006
- Miss. Navya P N – Secured first place in the oral presentation on “Assessment of Biological activities form extracts of Myristica fragrans: An ethnomedicinal spice” in the Symbiot, a National level Technical symposium organized by Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, sponsored by DRDO on 11-12 April 2014.
- Miss. Navya P N – Secured first place in the oral presentation on “Bioconversion of coffee husk cellulose & statistical optimization of fermentation conditions for production of exoglucanases” in the National conference on “Appropriate technologies for Indian Food processing industries” organized by Indian Institute of Crop Processing Technology, Tanjavur & University of Agricultural Sciences, Bengaluru at UAS, GKVK campus, Bengaluru on 6 March 2012.
- Miss. Navya P N – Secured second place for BE academic project entitled “Antioxidant and antibacterial properties of tea under different brewing conditions” in the Department of Biotechnology, SIT, Tumkur in 2010.
Home » Awards