Academic year 2017-18
- Dr. Shahab Uddin, Technology Manager for High Throughput and High Content Screening Facility, C-CAMP, Bangalore. delivered a special talk on the topic “” on 19th January 2018.
- Dr. Roopalakshmi K, Bengaluru Genomics Center Pvt. Ltd. delivered a special talk ans Demo on the topic “Application of oxford nanopore technologies” on 24th October 2017.
- Dr. Anand K, Asst. Professor, Bilogical division, PPISR, Bangalore, delivered a special talk on “Controlling Diabeties with enzyme inhibitors” on 28 August 2017.
- Mrs. Sumisha Habeeb, Research Assistant, United Arab Emirates University, College of Medicine & Health Sciences, Al Ain, UAE, delivered a special talk on “The role of uninjured adjacent nerve in the development of Neuropathic pain” on 5 August 2017.
Academic year 2016-17
- Miss. Akhela. U. Aradhya, PhD Scholar, Amity university, Rajasthan delivered a special talk on “Temporary cell encapsulation for bioprinting applications” on 17 February 2017.
- Dr. Hemant Kumar Daima (Assistant Professor at Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India) has delivered a guest lecture on Nanotechnology for Biological Applications: A Golden Opportunity at the Department of Biotechnology, Siddaganga Institute of Technology (SIT), Karnataka, India on 17th August 2016.
- Dr. Roopalakshmi K, Bangalore Genomics Centre delivered guest lecture on the topic “Application of Next Generation Sequencing” on 17th September 2016.
- Dr. Guruprasad, Director, DurgaFemto Technologies & Research (DFTR), Bangalore delivered guest lecture titled “Animal model in drug testing” on 12th August 2016.
- Dr. Sudha Raj, Head Clinical Operation and Business Development, Sapthagiri clinical, Bangalore addressed a special lecture on the topic “Clinical Trail and job opportunities” on 11th August 2016.
- Mr. P. J. Francis K, Research and development incharge, Holy Grace Academy Of Engineering delivered guest lecture on the topic “World of spices, herbs, extracts and their technology” on 4th September 2016.
Academic year 2015-16
- Dr. Koushikmukherjee, Prof. Dept. of Material science, IISC, Bangalore delivered a guest lecture titled “Biomaterials” on 22nd March 2016.
- Dr. Rangaswamy B.E. Prof. & Head BIET, Davanagere delivered a guest lecture titled “Application of Biotechnology in Make-in-India” on 29th March 2016.
- Dr. Nagendra from scientillar university delivered a guest lecture on “Higher education opportunities” on 24th February 2016.
- Dr. Madhavan vasudevan delivered a guest lecture on “Next Generation Sequencing” to BTFS and B.E students on 25th February 2016.
Academic year 2014-15
- Mr. Puttaraju H, Manager, Enterprise Support Delivery, SAP, United States of America, Alumni of Chemical Engineering Department, SIT, Tumkur gave a special talk on “Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for Process Industries” on 2nd November 2015.
- Dr. B.S. Nagaralli Scientist, SABIC Researh and Tech Centre, Bangalore delivered guest lecture on the topic “Nanotechnology Intellectual Property” on 10 October 2015.
- Dr. Harsha Gowda Scientist, IOB, Bangalore delivered special talk on “The impact of genomics and proteomics on biomedical research” on 22 April 2015.
- Mr. Maulick Chopra, Research Scholar, Department Of Chemical Engineering, BITS, Pilani delivered guest lecture on the topic “Formulation and development of valsortannanoemulsion and its characterizations” on 29 october 2014
- Dr. Manjunath N.S, Assistant Professor, Department Of Biotechnology delivered special talk on “Phage therapy is an alternative ray of hope to target multi drug resistant bacteria” on 17 september 2014
Academic year 2014-13
- Dr. Keshava Prasad, Faculty Scientist, Institute Of Bioinformatics, Bangalore delivered guest lecture on the topic “Application of high resolution mass spectrometry for biomedical research” on 17 May 2014
- Dr. Meghashree, Chief Scientist Officer, Pronet Informatics Limited delivered special talk on “QSAR studies and Drug delivery” on 5 march 2014
- Dr. Vanishree, CEO, Pronet Bioinformatics Private Limited, Bangalore delivered guest lecture on the topic “Introduction to bioinformatics” on 8 January 2014
Academic year 2013-12
- Mr. VivekTodeer, Bioinvid Technology Private Limited, Bangalore delivered guest lecture on the topic “ Sequencing Technology” on 16 February 2013
- Mr. Dayanand Sharma, Sysplex Bio and Clinical Solutions, Bangalore delivered special talk on the topic “Clinical Research” on 12 march 2013
- Dr. Sudir Ranganath, Harvard, MIT delivered guest lecture on the topic “Stem cell on bioengineering” on 16 November 2012
- Mr. Rajagopalan deliverded guest lecture on the topic titled “Introduction to bioinformatics” on 14 December 2012
Academic year 2012-11
- Dr. Praveen Kumar, Scientist, Polyclone Seniu Private Limited, Bangalore guest lecture on the topic titled “ Molecular Docking” on 7 December 2011
- Dr. Naveen Kulkarni, CEO, Polyclone Seniu Private Limited, Bangalore delivered guest lecture on the topic “ Enzyme Engineering” on 17 December 2011
- Dr. Pramod Bagali, CEO, Into Valley Bio Limited delivered special talk on “Medical Biotechnology” on 11 November 2011
- Dr. Mahadevan Vsudevn, Research Director, Bionivid Technology delivered special talk on “ Genomics Of Informatics” on 28 August 2011
Academic year 2011-10
- Dr.Anand C. Damodaran, Research Director, Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore delivered guest lecture titled “Genomics and Applications” on 28th October 2010
Academic year 2010-09
- Mr. S.N. Rangaprasad, Deputy Director, Govt of India, MSME Development Institute, Bangalore has addressed on the topic “R & D of products in Chemical & Biotechnology Industry” on 30th October 2009
- Dr.Shivakumar, Senior Scientist, BIOCON India Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore delivered guest lecture titled “Biotechnology & Industry” on 24th October 2009
Academic year 2009-08
- Dr P.D.Gupta, Rtd. Director Grade Scientist, CCMB, Hydrabad delivered special lecture on the topic “Biochips and Micro array” on 25th September 2008
- Dr.Malipatil, Department of Biotechnology, Bellary College of Engineering , Bellary gave a talk on “NMR,ESR / EPR Spectroscopy and MOLDI-TOF” on 15th April 2008.
Academic year 2008-07
- Dr. S. G. Bhat, Rtd. Additional Director and Head, Department of Biochemistry and Nutrition, CFTRI, Mysore gave a lecture on “Basic Concepts and Principles of Biochemistry” on 6th September 2007.
- Dr. M. K. Gowthaman who is a Senior Scientist, Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai gave a guest lecture titled “ Solid State Fermentation for Large Scale Production of Enzymes” on 6th June 2007.
- Dr. Thakur, Deputy Director and Senior Scientist, Fermentation Technology and Bioengineering,CFTRI, Mysore gave a special talk on “Nano-biotechnology” on 4th May 2007.